Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday June 10

I had such a vivid dream that I bought my first home and it was in the mountains of Colorado. I think it had to do with Ive been talking to Kristen about them closing on their new house and Lignano looks pretty Colorado-ish. Random.

I'm so excited for Kristen and Craig. Really wish I was there to help them get settled! Can’t wait to visit! Staying at their new house is of top priority upon my return. Maybe I’ll just move in seeing as I am jobless and homeless anyways!


Today just hung out till lunch and then took the scooter to Mondo again and sat for about 2 hours going over Italian grammar. Fun fun! Again, nice to be able to go somewhere on my own. I'm really liking the scooter!

BTW I AM IN LOVE WITH VESPAS!

They are the cutest things ever! Can I live somewhere in the states that a scooter would not be a completely ridiculous mode of transportation? Something to think about!
Breezer still needs a more Italian name….