Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Sunday is usually a madhouse at Lignano…SO MANY PEOPLE! I guess people don’t really have big yards to play in so families come up to the park for the day. It rained till around 4pm and then was a beautiful evening! Since the weather had been bad there was nobody around and Elia and I had one of our best times together. He was really sweet. We laid in the grass for a long time watching for airplanes…seems like a lot fly overhead here.


BABY GOATS!!!!


Ok. So Elia is coocoo for coco puffs over tractors. Apparently I am for baby goats! So Ive been checking everyday on this incredibly obese goat that looked just miserable. She looked like she was going to have a litter but we figured they just had one at a time.


SHE HAD TWO!


Black and white and friggin the cutest things I’ve ever seen! They play together and jump around! ADORABLE! So needless to say…expect lots of pics of these baby goats. I'm obsessed!