June 18
Met an American/Italian couple last night that came up for dinner at Lignano. Elia and I came downstairs to play outside and Alfonzo gestures…says something about Americana and leads us to the side patio. He wanted me to meet the American. Haha
So Megan and Sebastian met 6 years ago when she was a student. She never left! Finished her school here. Crazy! They have been married 3 years. Super cute and so sweet.
I sat with them through their whole dinner because they kept insisting that I stay and talk. They said there are 27 married couples (American/Italian) from the Castiglion Area. YIKES!
It’s not THAT big! So I don’t need to hang around here too long or I might end up with a hubby! Sebastian talked a lot about falling in love, romance, fate…. Most things I just kind of laugh off.
That’s bad.
He asked if I believe in the power of love? I just laughed and said I was pretty anti-love right now. He said I was too young and sweet to not believe in love…he said he could find me love so easy….
I'm good.
Megan warned me that you find it when you aren’t looking so I better watch out how anti-love I am.
I enjoyed talking to them. They have a jewelry store in Cortona called Del Brenna. I will have to visit! Sebastian and his brother design and make silver jewelry. I liked her engagement ring. Just a band of diamonds but unique. The jewelry design did intrigue me...I THEN asked if he had any single friends in the business!