Nothing exciting. Just played all day with Eli…mostly indoors. Downloaded a few episodes of the new season of TrueBlood. And ya that’s it.
Mellow Monday – July 20
Started a new book, “The Book Thief,” recommended by V. Pretty good, probably be a real tear jerker. Set in Nazi germany and told from the perspective of DEATH, interesting way to tell the story.
Ran into town for cereal at the PennySaver. Man this blog is thrilling. Why did yall insist I keep it up?!
Ran into town for cereal at the PennySaver. Man this blog is thrilling. Why did yall insist I keep it up?!
Tuesday – July 21
Ran, read, journaled…these entries sound horribly boring but I really am enjoying myself. I'm happy here and I love my Italian family. I didn’t think about how much I would love this kid after all this time with him. It’s going to break my heart when I leave! Buh!