Thursday, August 6, 2009

“Girl I’ve been shaking my ass all the way up this hill”

July 2
If you don’t know this quote…we are not friends!

Went for a run and it was Assault of the butterflies!Wild flowers line the roads and on my little run all the startled butterflies were all over me.

So I enjoyed my run a little too much this morning! I had to be one hilarious sight! I started with “mellow me” playlist and just jogging along… Then realized I was up a mountain with no one around in the middle of nature (not your everyday work out environment)
SO…switched my ipod to the “get low” play list and commenced in dancing my way through the forest. Shaking it to “laffy taffy”!! haha.
I had to be quite the entertaining sight because I'm not talking a little extra pep in my jog…full on shaking my ass like I was in the middle of a dance floor and could actual dance!
I had fun.

Oh and in the middle of my Cupid Shuffle here comes a car (and if they were looking had plenty of time to catch my Amazing dance moves)…………………HAHAHA!
It was Alfonzo and Elia!!!! Said hi and got right back to my little dance/run! Planning on making this a routine for a few times awake; taking advantage of this amazing setting for a run!
Had a delicious lunch of spaghetti with ham and an egg sauce. Yum.
Afterwards planned to go on a countryside joyride but a storm rolled in. BUH! What’s up with all this rain?
Next few days I’ll just be getting ready for our trip to the beach! YAY!