They run the velvet underground and the garden... This is the local bar we spent much time at when I was a student!
I took a fat nap after lunch! Still exhausted! Went for a longer play date with Elia. Practice for a first night alone on Friday! Again, pretty good but he goes through bouts of crying…just have to try to distract him. Went back and we all ate dinner outside the bar together. Pork and zucchini. Very very good! Had coke too! Wasn’t expecting that…it was a rare treat last time I was here. They have coke in Italy but it cost a lot more! Sitting there was for sure surreal. The whole scene is picturesque, adorable outdoor set up with surrounding forest and view out over the valley. Elia took photos and watched for trains passing in the valley.
so wild hogs come up to eat bread at night from the restaurant! a little scary but not aggressive like ours...no tusks. looks like there is a mom and two babies. they are pretty scared and run off if you get too close